How big is big? In this large board book from award-winning creator Xavier Deneux, children learn how different animals compare in size: from the tall turkey to the enormous blue whale. The turkey is a big bird, but a bear is bigger. A walrus is big, but a hippo is even bigger! The bold attention-grabbing visuals provide a close-up of the animals' large sizes and the added facts about what they eat—plus flaps, die-cuts and more—make this book a delightful introduction to the world of animals.
• A captivating animal-themed book
• Bold, eye-catching illustrations *interactive elements
• Durable board book format
Big, Big Animals is perfect for very young animal fans!
• Fun family read-aloud books
• Books for children aged 0-3
• Books for toddlers and preschoolers
Publisher: Twirl Books
Format: Board Book